11.19.2015

PILES OF THINGS

In case anyone (probably no one) was like, "hey, where did Camryn go? I like when she writes things. She should write more things," I've been right here:


Just hanging out in this pile of leaves because, you know, Fall is the best time of the year and stuff. Actually, I'm lying. I'd like to say that I've been spending my time becoming one with the season, frolicking through yellow forests and building a home out of maple leaves and, like, drinking pumpkin flavored beverages, but it's not true. Instead, I've been stuck in this pile:


It smells like musty old library books in here and whatever stress smells like and sometimes I only get two hours of sleep at night. And I will not be out from under it until one month from now. BUT THEN I'LL BE FREE. AND I WILL WRITE THINGS. All of the things I've been wanting to write about but haven't been able to because my arms are stuck in here.

Let's hope they don't have to amputate them in order to get me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment