8.15.2016

I HAD A DREAM

Last night I had a dream that I was in Canada with my family and we were walking through a crowd of people to get a spot to watch a parade, and then I went back for some reason and lost them and somehow ended up in part of a parade where a bunch of teenage boys (think Lord of the Flies) were shooting blanks into the air with these huge rifles and then a grizzly bear came out of the crowd and started chasing us and I was yelling at them because they only had blanks in their guns and we got into a van and then the bear was in the van too in the middle seat of the middle row of the SUV and the two boys next to the bear were holding his arms down and that was working for some reason and then we were on top of a big domed jungle gym and the bear was underneath us and I kept trying to call my parents to tell them where I was. 

And then I woke up. 

If someone would please interpret this for me that would be great. In the meantime, I'm going to go grizzly-proof my house and never watch The Jungle Book again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment