8.30.2017

THINGS I LEARNED FROM SUMMER MOVIES

If you crash your plane into the ocean in WWI, you end up on the island of the Amazons, but if you crash your plane into the ocean in WWII, you will most likely drown.

If at first you don't succeed (Toby Maguire), try (Andrew Garfield), try again (Tom Holland).

What the Amazons may lack in knowledge about the outside world and modern weapons technology they make up for in a plentiful supply of pink lipgloss.

King Arthur really looked a lot like Macklemore and was kind of a thug. * 

Logic does not exist in Pirates movies anymore and NO ONE EVER DIES.

The hick version of Daniel Craig is exactly as amazing as you would think it would be

If your dad is a fairly average family man, there is a 50% chance that he's really a vengeful, villainous, shifty guy...or Michael Keaton.


Oh, and since my husband always makes me see the Planet of the Apes movies and I really don't care for them, here is a drawing of my preferred version of the series: 




* This movie was possibly the worst movie I've ever seen and I can't believe it exists. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment