2.27.2016

DISNEYLAND IS COOL

It's been a real struggle, but I decided it was time to finally let my husband write something on here. I've really been humbled as I've gone through this because he's just such an amazing writer and I selfishly didn't want him to make me look bad. But I've come to the conclusion that I just have to accept it. So here is something he wrote about a recent development in our lives:


My wife and I just bought tickets to Disneyland.  We are going this summer.  I think Disneyland is cool.  Once I went to Disneyland with my cousins and it was so fun.  I saw Mickey Mouse.  He gave me a high five.  I bought a hat.  I had them embroider the phrase Crazy Boy on the back.  I love the rides at Disneyland.  My favorite ride is Tower of Terror.  It is a little scary but so much fun and it goes so fast.  I like making a funny face when they take your picture.  I cannot wait to go to Disneyland with my wife.  I think we will have so much fun.  Disneyland is so cool.  I think what I want to do first is ride the Haunted Mansion.  After that I will either get a fast pass for Indiana Jones or ride on Splash Mountain.  I want to get a churro at Disneyland.  My friend told me that they are so good.  I have never had a churro at Disneyland so I want to try one.  Maybe I will get another hat at Disneyland.  I don’t think I’ll put anything on the back because last time when I chose Crazy Boy I didn’t really like it.  I wanted to put New Millennium on it because it was the year 2000 but they told me that was too long and wouldn’t fit so I chose Crazy Boy.  I would like to get a cool Mickey shirt too.  I can’t wait to go with my wife.  I’ve never been with my wife before and I think it will be fun and cool.  My wife is fun and cool too so I think going to Disneyland will be so much fun. I wish it were summer now so I could go to Disneyland.  Disneyland is so cool.  I think it will be fun to swim in the pool at the hotel too.


(He also drew this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment