6.16.2016

PINTEREST QUOTE OR RIDICULOUS THING I MADE UP?

The game: Try to figure out if the following inspirational quotes are real ones I found on the internet or if they are entirely fictitious and written by me. A few will be pretty obvious, because I couldn't help myself, but you'd be surprised by what people find inspiring and gratuitously pin and repin and print on burlap canvas to hang in their homes above the door. I won't say more. 


1. If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done. 

2. Don't search for validation. Validate your search. 

3. A girl's favorite songs will tell you more about how she feels than her lips ever will.

4. Music is the soul of the heart of your life and the heart of your soul. 

5. Don't worry about the glass being half full or half empty. Be thankful you even have a glass in the first place.

6. I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.

7. She was brave and strong and broken all at once.

8. She thought she was a caterpillar, but all along there was a butterfly slumbering within her soul.

9. A man who treats you like you are a real person that has feelings is one you should hold on to, and never let go.

10. I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget. 

11. Today is a gift, and tomorrow will be another gift. Just like yesterday was.

12. Some see a weed. I see a wish.

13. One great selfie is worth a thousand mediocre selfies. 

14. Sometimes you're like a goldfish cracker. There's nothing special about you, but people sure love you. 

15. Everything is going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

16. Never forget the feeling that made you feel what you feel today.

17. If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

18. Fight for the fairy tale. It does exist.

19. Keep your head forward. Don't look back. We'd be able to move our heads 180 degrees if we were supposed to. 

20. There's a million fish in the sea, but I'm a mermaid.

21. Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind.

22. A wish is a dream you'll never get, if you never act beyond what you normally do. 

23. She didn't know she could do it until she had to. Then she did. 

24. Every second is a piece of time you could be using to change your destiny. 

25. When you're happy you enjoy the music. When you're sad you understand the lyrics.

26. They told me I couldn't. That's why I did.

27. Don't count the days. Make the days count.

28. Sometimes breaking the law is the only way to make things whole. 

29. It's okay to be a glow stick. Sometimes we need to break before we shine.

30. If he doesn't fight for you, he won't fight for anything. He also isn't Mike Tyson. So maybe that's a good thing. 



ANSWERS:

1. Internet 2. Me 3. I 4. M 5. M 6. I 7. I 8. M 9. M 10. I 11. M 12. I 13. M 14. M 15. I 16. M 17. I 18. I 19. M 20. I 21. I 22. M 23. M 24. M 25. I 26. I 27. I 28. M 29. I 30. M

No comments:

Post a Comment