11.02.2016

10 REASONS I KNOW I HAVE AN AWESOME JOB

1. On my second day of work, one of my coworkers walked by my desk out of nowhere and gave me the rest of her crazy bread that she couldn't finish.

2. Two weeks in, we had a work retreat that involved badminton and volleyball and catered barbecue. (Did I get terrifying brusies on my arms from playing volleyball? Yes. Yes I did.) 

3. This week we're having a soup potluck. A potluck of various delicious soups. I am excited.

4. Nearly every day someone brings in food that they share with everyone. 

5. There are rows of vending machines close to the office that have anything you could ever want in them.

6. We will randomly go on walks on afternoons when we're all feeling restless.

7. These walks usually end up with us getting ice cream.

8. We are going to have at least three holiday parties that will all involve food. 

9. My supervisor has a really cute baby that she brings in sometimes.

10. I am actually making money now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment