7.24.2018

CHRISTMAS IN JULY: THE BEST JINGLE ALL THE WAY QUOTES

As an enthusiastic purveyor of the celebration of Christmas at any time of year (when this exists, it's kind of hard not to), I would like to remind you that Christmas in July is a thing and also that one of the best Christmas movies of all time is Jingle All the Way--if only purely for how ridiculously quotable it is. It has become tradition with my brothers and I to watch this movie every Thanksgiving, and somehow it keeps getting better with time. Each year I don't think that's possible, but then you forget about things like this and this and especially this and you laugh even harder. 

So, in the sweltering heat of Summer, I invite you to sit back, pretend that there's snow outside and you're cozying up with a nice mug of hot chocolate to enjoy a viewing of this gift of a movie as you scroll through a compilation of some of my favorite Jingle All the Way quotes below. I might not be able to put a tree up or line the eaves of our house with Christmas lights whenever I want to, but you better believe I quote this movie all. year. long. With reckless abandon. 











No comments:

Post a Comment